Your favorite white or red wines will have a fine home in this superior free-standing wine cooler designed to cool up to 36 bottles of wine. Danbys 3.2 cu. ft. wine chiller is a stylish and sophisticated addition to your kitchen, bar, restaurant, or caf. The bright LED interior-light display is perfect for showmanship, ensuring you can find the next bottle youll indulge in easily. Your wine collection is well protected due to the attractive shatter-resistant tempered glass door trimmed in platinum. Features include a convenient automatic-defrosting system and five removable strong black storage shelves. In addition, the thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 42.8F 57.2F (6C 14C). Plus, it comes with a reversible door swing allowing you to open it from the left or right-hand side depending on your preference.
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43F - 57F (6C-14C)
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Platinum door trim with recessed handles
- Durable black wire shelves
- The tempered glass door protects the wine from harmful UV rays
- Convenient reversible door swing for left or right hand opening
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.