It's always easier to handle the heat and stickiness of the summer weather if your home is kept cool and comfortable. You can be sure to keep the heat outside with this popular Energy Star compliant 10,000 BTU window air conditioner. The unit can easily cool down an area of up to 450 square feet while it's sweltering outside. This unit features four-way air direction as well as an easy-to-program electronic LED temperature control which can be programmed remotely. The air conditioner operates on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. You can also save power with the energy-saver switch which cycles the appliance's fan on and off to reduce energy consumption.
- 10,000 BTU cools space up to 450 square feet
- R410 Refrigerant
- Energy Star compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction to help maximize air flow.
- Fresh Air function: get rid of stale recycled air
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 month in-home
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.