Cool down with this 12,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner with a heat pump by Danby. This model is the perfect choice to cool and heat hotel rooms and offices spaces up to 600 square feet. The heat pump provides an all-year-round ventilation solution, and the three fan speeds provide various airflow options. The unit is eco-friendly and anti-corrosion to protect outdoor materials from corrosion. The auto-restart feature will prompt the unit to restart after a power failure, and the high-efficiency compressor provides durability and efficiency.The Danby DPSL120B1W PTAC Sleeve is designed for use with Danby Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners
- Choice option for hotel rooms and offices with room size up to 600 sq. ft.
- Heat Pump provides an all-year-round ventilation solution
- Powerful 3 cooling and 3 fan speeds for variable airflow
- Uses Eco-friendly R410-A refrigerant
- Anti- Corrosion protection protects outdoor materials from corrosion
- Continuous fan operation
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- A high-efficiency compressor provides durability and efficiency
- Freeze protection protects the air conditioning coil from freezing
- Compatible with remote digital thermostat (to be purchased separately)
- 5 years parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty
- Required for new installations: PTAC Sleeve DPSL120B1W- sleeve sold separately
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.