Having separate fridge and freezer units is definitely the way to go these days. You get that convenient combination and much more with this splendid dual-door compact refrigerator by Danby. This model offers 3.1 cu. ft. (87 L) of cooling and freezing capacity and is Energy-Star compliant to help keep electricity costs as low as possible. The popular appliance is a perfect match for apartments, rec-rooms, bars, cottages and offices. It has a high-tech mechanical thermostat to make sure your foods are always stored at the correct temperature and has a handy manual defrosting system. It comes with an intelligent reversible-door feature which allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening. This glamorous fridge/freezer is a breeze to keep clean due to the stunning spotless-steel finish. Inside the appliance youll find a bright interior light as well as a see-through vegetable crisper with glass cover and plenty of space for tall bottles. The integrated door handle adds another touch of class. This highly-efficient appliance also features an 18-month warranty on parts and labour.
- 3.1 cu. ft. (87 L) Capacity 2-door Compact Refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- 0.87 cu. ft. (24.7L) independent freezer section
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost
- 1 full width tempered glass shelf for maximum storage versatility
- 1 full width adjustable wire freezer shelf
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Mechanical thermostat for easy temperature control
- Reversible door hinge for left or right handed opening
- Interior light
- Smooth back design
- 18 months parts and labor coverage
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.