If space is tight theres no need to worry as this sophisticated compact chest freezer is just 25 inches in width by 22 inches deep. However, it still provides you with a generous 3.8 cubic feet (108 liters) of storage room and can easily be installed in any room, making it the perfect model for offices, cottages, apartments and condominiums. Operating and maintaining the unit is simplified by the manual-defrosting system, the front-mounted defrost drain, and the easy-to-clean interior liner. The energy-efficient freezer cabinet and rounded lid are both foam insulated to help keep your electricity bills as low as possible. Finding your favorite frozen food items is simplified with the strong white wire basket provided. The highly-efficient mechanical thermostat is also front mounted for ease of use and its variable temperature range lies between a cool -12C and -24C (10.4F and -11.2F). This popular freezer also comes with a worry-free 5-year warranty on parts and labor and features convenient in-home service.
- 3.8 cu.ft (108 L) capacity chest freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Manual defrost with front mount defrost drain
- Front mount mechanical thermostat with power-on indicator light
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Rounded lid design
- 1 adjustable wire basket
- Maintains optimum freezing temperatures of -12C (10.4F) to -24C (-11.2F)
- Easy clean interior liner
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
3.8 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.