Hosting a get-together is an ideal way to connect with your family and friends especially with this fashionable beverage centre to help fulfil your entertainment needs. This chic unit is second to none when it comes to keeping your drinks as cool and refreshing as can be. The appliance offers a generous 2.6 cubic feet (123 litres) of cooling and storage space and can hold up to 95 (355 ml) beverage cans on three adjustable black-wire shelves. Your drinks are kept cool and beautifully illuminated by an interior blue LED-lighting system which is designed to produce light not heat. The manual thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 43F and 57F (6C and 14C). This is a reversible model which enables you to adjust the door swing for either left or right-handed opening. This beverage centre also features a towel bar door handle and comes with an 12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient carry-in service.
- 2.6 cu. ft. beverage centre stores up to 95 soda cans (12 oz /355 ml)
- Temperature ranges 43F - 57F (6C - 15C)
- Superior Fan forced cooling maintains a consistent internal temperature throughout the cabinet
- Easy access mechanical thermostat
- Blue LED interior lighting showcases the contents
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim
- Customized storage with 3 adjustable shelves
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
|Interior Product Width
|Interior Product Depth
|Interior Product Height
Energy Star Rated:
2.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.